Race Computer Services' Managed Security Services Include a Multi-Layered Cyber Security Approach
We've built numerous levels of protection into our service to keep your data and your company safe from cyberattacks. Race Computer Services aims to resolve the following business challenges and concerns about data security.
- Solutions for safe data keeping
- Security measures against cyberattacks
- Security planning
- IT strategy consulting
- Information management guidance from the pros
- Monitoring and maintaining data security
- You must regularly analyze and report your network infrastructure and priority security variables following most regulatory regulations.
- Dealing with cyber threats
- Managed firewall
- Services for the automated detection and prevention of attacks on network traffic in the cloud
- Enterprise-grade managed antivirus
- Penetration testing (quarterly or annually)
- Identification of possible threats to your private data
- Risk assessment services
- Monitoring alerts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Network monitoring and warning;
- Deep packet traffic inspection
- Better data security
- Fewer security holes (less chance of data loss or cyberattacks)
- Fixes for unsafe network infrastructure
- Secure data management and access control configurations
- Adequate and professional documentation to keep information for insurance reasons, your own needs, or regulatory compliance concerns.
- Fixing open attack points in a business network's security stance
- And more
It Would Be Best If You Had Our Tech Team At Your Company.
Our team has about ten people who work for us. We know a lot about many different IT platforms and cover everything IT-related. We work with Windows, Linux, and a few other operating systems built on Unix. We also know a lot about many cloud services and systems.
Our tech team has a lot of certificates from Microsoft, Google, and other well-known tech companies.
We may not decide that we are the best, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a team of techs with as many different experiences and skill sets. Especially a team that works as well and as well as ours. It lets us give our clients good options, just like the ones we see in their offices today. We invite you to contact us and choose our business as your Managed Service Provider so you can see what a difference we make in the community.